Skip to main content Skip to search


To register with us is simple. Just complete the  sign up form below  and upload clear copies of appropriate identification in the form;

  • Photo ID (We must have a clear copy of your current passport and if applicable any Visa pages/Visa notes)
  • Proof of address not older than 3 months (utility bill / phone bill / bank or building society statement / credit card statement / TV licence /
    council tax bill / home insurance policy).
  • P45 or P46 – Needed as soon as possible ideally to be sent to us with your sign up form, photo ID and proof of address

We will then check your sign up form and your identification paperwork, as long as we are happy with these we will email you your contract of employment and handbook.

We know that sometimes a P45 can take longer than expected to arrive so if you are waiting for your P45 please send us the other documentation as listed above so we can start your registration. It’s worth a phonecall to your old employer to chase up the P45.

If you want to switch to us then you can request your P45 from your current umbrella company by simply calling the payroll office and stating, ‘I am leaving and no longer require your services can you please issue my P45 after my final pay is processed’. Also check your contract in case you are required to give notice.

Once you receive your P45 send this to us ASAP.
Note: Failure to provide clear and legible copies of identification will result in a delay in your registration.

ALL DOCUMENTS SENT BY POST ARE TO GO TO: Purlieus Consulting, Suite 7, 3 Crescent Terrace, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3PE.